• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nodes and anchor points

Explorer ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone! I'm sure this is a newbie question but I'm working with Bezier curves on Illustrator and when I click on some anchor points, the handles are displayed on the anchor points on either side of the curve, but not the node itself. Why does this happen? Does this mean it is an incorrect use of the Bezier curves? Thank you!

chamilila_0-1651676147749.png

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without knowing how you created the shape, it's hard to say. Perhaps that anchor point doesn't have any handles. If you move it up, does it form a corner point?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's actually slightly pointing inwards in if I zoom in to 3000%. What is the best way to fix this?

chamilila_0-1651676493318.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Select it with the direct selection tool and click 'Convert Anchor Points to Smooth' in either the Control bar or Properties panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines