Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

non visibile i vari formati di documenti

New Here ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maryellenr89359256_0-1640277420408.png

quando vado per fare nuovo documento non mi da la possibilita di vedere i vari formati dei documenti ...come faccio ? grazie dell'aiuto 

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble. I would suggest you to try the following steps:

• Close all Adobe applications and go to Location C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\Adobe
    Rename Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Illustrator 26 Settings folders to Adobe Illustrator.old and Adobe Illustrator - 26 Settings.old
    Disclaimer: Please note that renaming preferences folders will remove all the custom settings, and Illustrator will
    launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. The location is mentioned above.
  • Rename the CEP folder to CEP.old from the following location:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
  • If that doesn't help, rename the UXP folder to UXP.old in the following locations:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\
  • If that doesn't help either, uninstall the application using the CC Cleaner tool and restart the system (most important) reinstall from the Creative Cloud Desktop app.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines