• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to install application

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the illustrator_set-up.exe file, and it does nothing when I open it. I tried to run as administrator, and also disabling the firewall. But the file just won´t open.

No error message, no running wheel. Nothing. I downloaded the file again, same problem.

Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jun 13, 2021 Jun 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info and for that matter details on what version of AI you are actualyl trying to install nobody can tell you anything. Simply sounds that your system is not compatible. Either the AI version you are trying to install is too old or in reverse the machine is too old for a more recent version of AI.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. I agree with @Mylenium. Please share more information about OS & system configuration. I'd also recommend updating your OS & GPU to the latest version.

Also, have you tried to install Creative Cloud desktop app? Let us know if you're able to install this. You can install all the applications using Creative Cloud desktop app.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 28, 2021 Jun 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Problem solved! Creative Cloud desktop app worked Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines