• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

not rightly saved dokument

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi so i saved my work on my computer but its nowhere to be found ist there a way to get the data back cause i relly hav but some effort and time to create an ilustration from a 370z nissan. Pls tell me its possible 😞

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where did you save this local drive, network, cloud. Where are you looking to find this? Yo may have saved to the cloud unknowingly. Check your trash/recycle bin.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After pressing command s for saving i cklickt on save on computer a saved many times wihle working on the project. When i was leaving i saved again and closed mx macbook now back at home i wanted to work on it again and havent found it anywhere. i looked in the trash couldnt find it to and it isnt on a cloud either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you remember the name of the file?

Then search for it on your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2023 Jan 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i did but couldnt find anything 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you go to File>Open Recent Files it isn't listed? That would open a file whether it was saved on the cloud or on your computer and then you could resave in a place that you want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i havent found it on there either but im 100% sure i saved it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Win or mAc?

Click on the cloud documents icon here if you do not see next to the cloud document. The log into cloud and try to find there.

MikeGondek_0-1674761899462.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its was on a macbook but i searchws the cloud mabye it didnt save🤷🏼‍:male_sign:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 25, 2023 Jan 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Natrix27898717zoen,

Thanks for reaching out. As suggested by Mike, it could be possible that you have saved the files as a Cloud Document (https://assets.adobe.com/cloud-documents) or under a Cloud-Synced folder (e.g., DropBox or Google Drive).

In the future, kindly try and save multiple copies of your work, especially when working on larger projects.

Feel free to reach out if you have more questions or need assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines