• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Nothing will save

Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Literally nothing is happening when i hit save as. doesnt matter if i cmd shift s or go file save as... nothing happens. this file even told me something along the lines of "blah blah data recovery blah blah save this file with a new name"... but hey.... I LITERALLY CANT? the hell is happening... Running ai v 26.0.2 on MacOS Montery 12.0.1. thank you guys ahead of time.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 03, 2022 Jan 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there multiple monitors attached to the computer?

WHere are you trying to save? On a network?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 11, 2022 Apr 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Monika! Super late reply lol. But yes... i found the root of the problem however, not the solution. Genuinely just cannot save with 3 monitors. I have my macbook closed, with 2 monitors connected, then use my iPad as a tertiary display to hold all the adobe tools. But hitting save, save as, export as etc etc nothing happens. Theres no window hidden anywhere behind anything (unless its just displaying not on any display, which ive seen before as well lol) but nothing happens. I contacted support about this and was basically told "We are aware this is a problem, but the only solution is to not use the third monitor". really strange. 4 months later... same thing. Unless you have a solution!!! Would be soooo helpful. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines