• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Objects without fill- or stroke colours turn invisible when dragging with active GPU-preview

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Selected objects with no fill- or stroke colour turn completely invisible when dragging them across the workspace. They only remain visible in path view or with GPU preview turned off. This is very annoying, since I use empty boxes to measure distances and make objects snap to exact measurements. 

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could deactivate the Live Preview in the preferences. Or see if there's an update for your graphics card driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Live preview simply looks better, I'd rather keep it and switch to path view every time I need to move colourless objects. Updating graphic drivers is not possible since it's an M1 Mac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not live preview -- there's an option in Preferences > Performance called 'Real-Time Drawing and Editing'. If you turn it off, you'll see object outlines when you move them, but not appearances. With it on, you'll see appearances, but not outlines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That works for me. Thank you both!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines