• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Online CC Swatch Libraries Not Available in Illustrator

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AI library window shows unchangeable %DL_LIBRARIES_PANEL_NAME which cannot be used even temporarily as a workaround to add swatches for use on other files. My swatches are visible in the CC app.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your CC library panel does not show?

Does it show in other Adobe apps?

Can you share a screendump?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for replying.

I spent over two hours with Adobe support yesterday giving the support guy remote access.  I discovered that not only could I not access the CC libraries but using local swatch libraries - so I could try and keep working - nothing I saved as swatch file had anything in it when accessed.

He sorted that out by setting up new library file directories so at least I can use swatches between files locally.  Couldn't get the CC libraries to work in Illustrator though: it just titles the library window %DL_LIBRARIES_PANEL_NAME and has no content below it, just a blank window where before there were libraries to access.  If I go to the CC app and choose Files / Your libraries then the swatches are there.

I can't do anything with %DL_LIBRARIES_PANEL_NAME, it won't accept saving something new; the right click menu works but that's it.  I don't know coding but I presume that %... is some sort of string telling the program to go fetch my libraries.  There's no point uploading a screenshot 'cause there's nothing to see!

Might try and drop back a version or so, and wait for Adobe to revert to me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have now just seen this suggested link in the side panel (not there when I did my original search but maybe ai (as in art int not ad ill) was having a deep think!

Solved: Illustrator - Libraries Panel blank/missing - Adobe Support Community - 10187133

Have also revert back 6 or so versions (because that was installed) and problems have gone so that tallies with some sort of corrupted files attached to the latest version.  Will probably install new-ish version or un/reinstall the version I've had problems with, and see how it goes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines