• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Opções de dimensionamento de UI não disponível

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A opção de dimensionar a UI do Illustrator (V 27.2) não está aparecendo no W11. Sim, eu tenho uma alta resolução de tela 1920 x 1080 e todos os outros requisitos. Já tentei:

1. Mudar a escala de todo o sistema, a opção de dimensionamento até apareceu, mas não teve nenhum efeito
  2. Redefinir minhas preferências
  3. Renomear pastas em User>AppData>Roaming>Adobe e reiniciar o programa a partir da Creative Cloud

Mas nada resolveu o problema. Eu estou com muita raiva!

A interface está ridiculamente pequena, eu tenho astigmatismo, simplesmente não consigo trabalhar .

AnaFlviaLoureno_0-1676666080094.png

AnaFlviaLoureno_1-1676666137671.png

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 17, 2023 Feb 17, 2023

Hi @Ana Flávia Lourenço,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with scaling the Illustrator UI in version 27.2 on Windows 11. I can understand how frustrating this must be for you.

Please note that if your screen resolution is already set to 1920 x 1080 and the scale is set to 150%, you will not get the scaling option in Illustrator.

To enable the UI scaling slider in Illustrator, you need to set your system scaling to 100% & the screen resolution must be 1920 x 1080.

Anshul_Saini_0-1676672766841.png

If this doe

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Using the Community forums (BUGS) to Illustrator.]

Please see this help article. 

How to Scale, Shear and Distort Objects in Illustrator.

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/scaling-shearing-distorting-objects.html

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Ana Flávia Lourenço,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with scaling the Illustrator UI in version 27.2 on Windows 11. I can understand how frustrating this must be for you.

Please note that if your screen resolution is already set to 1920 x 1080 and the scale is set to 150%, you will not get the scaling option in Illustrator.

To enable the UI scaling slider in Illustrator, you need to set your system scaling to 100% & the screen resolution must be 1920 x 1080.

Anshul_Saini_0-1676672766841.png

If this doesn't solve the issue, you will need to increase the scale/ custom scale to 200% or more in display settings to enlarge Illustrator app UI.

I understand how frustrating it can be to work with a small interface, especially if you have astigmatism.

Let me know how it goes.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines