Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Out of Thin Air Beginner

New Here ,
Sep 27, 2022 Sep 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, I just discovered at my age how much the life in art makes me happy and motivated. I want to know if anyone has any tips on where to focus the most when learning adobe cloud platform.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello and welcome to Illustrator!

What kind of art are you most interested in? If you are into painting, then maybe Photoshop will be more along your alley. Illustrator is great for working with type, shapes, drawing infographics (the kind of stuff you find in manuals) or for drawing things that you then send to a plotter in order to produce stickers or cutting things out of wood and other materials.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Hot_Affirms,

Thanks for reaching out. You may get started with learning Illustrator from the tutorials website and share your observations.
You may also find tutorials for the other Creative Cloud applications here: https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/tutorials-explore.html.

Kindly update this thread if you need further assistance. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines