Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Output Profile changing.

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Ive created PDF defaults using various defined output profiles.

However when I come to export a pdf using these defaults it randomly will switch output to US Swop Coated from whatever has been predefined. To be clear US Swop is not my working profile either. It is randomly choosing to pick this. A moment later it maybe set correctly like its confused and flicking between the 2.

This doesnt happen thtrough Indesign.

Any ideas??

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The destination profile will change depending on what the document color mode is. If you choose File > Document Color Mode, you can change the color mode of the document which in turn will affect the destination profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chad, thanks for the response but I believe you mis understand.

The output profile is changing randomly whilst exporting as a pdf when I click off and on the same preset. So as per the screen grab it is the same preset reselected but the output changes.

document is set to cmyk all colour settings syncd.  All document built in the same cmyk icc profile (eci CMYK) yet the preset switches to us swop on reselection. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines