• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

p700 not printing entire image

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've used the p700 for several years. I print exclusively on heavy-weight roll paper. Recently it started printing only? two-thirds of the image. If the page set up says 12x24, the print comes out 12x13?  It even has the dotted cut line but the sizes are wrong?

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been a system update? Driver update?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No no changes in setup?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @lanny47,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I would request you try printing with a different application to check if you are facing the same problem. If yes, there might be an issue with the Page Setup which you may need to re-check.

Also, try updating/reinstalling the drivers for your printer: https://epson.com/Support/Printers/Single-Function-Inkjet-Printers/SureColor-Series/Epson-SureColor-...

If the issue persists, kindly provide more information such as the exact version of Illustrator and the OS.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines