• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PC lagging way too much (16 MB RAM)

Explorer ,
Apr 22, 2023 Apr 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So everything went well until i started using the Pencil Tool with special strokes like "Chalk - Scribble", "Splash" etc... now even panning the document is a pain, saves take lot of time, isn't there a way to freeze all this brush work so it is more or less ignore by system ressoureces or maybe using the PaintBrush Tool will be less system consuming?

TOPICS
Draw and design , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry i meant 16GB of RAM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

16 GB is not a lot, but also for working with brushes it should do.

Unless there are an awful lot of them or additional things such as transparence, 3D, patterns. And also you might want to close everything else (yes, this includes your browser. Particularly your browser)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes not too much RAM, but i deleted those brushes from my docuement and no more lagging, these kind of brushes are very ressource consumming, here's a screenshot of the kind of brush and it settings:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Those pencil-like sketches is just not something Illustrator is particularly good at.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines