Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Perspective settings in the new 3D panel?

Participant ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new 3D tools in AI2022 show promise, especially with the materials. But I'm wondering where and if there is a perspective slider like the Classic 3D panels? Everything is isometric in the new 3D panel and that looks like a big shortcoming, unless I'm overlooking it. I think I've looked on every tab and dropdown on the panel, but it doesn't look like it's there. It's this setting as shown on the classic panel....

Screen Shot 2021-11-01 at 5.25.28 PM.png

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just learned now in a "related posts" link that it's under development. Bummer for now, but obviously it's coming.... https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/updated-3d-in-2022-is-the-quot-perspective-qu...

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hope that 'obviously' doesn't end up seeming dangerously complacent in a few years' time.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines