• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pinch to zoom not working on Illustrator and Photoshop - Macbook

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2022 Nov 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pinch to zoom casually stops working on Illustrator v.27.0 and Photoshop v.24.0 on Macbook Pro.
Sometimes it starts working again on its own, sometimes I have to go in my Macbook Settings and able/disable pinch to zoom option. It's very frustrating.
While it's not working on Adobe softwares, it still works on Safari or Chrome.

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Paolino Miele,

Thanks for reaching out. This generally happens due to a couple of reasons. First, third-party apps like Chrome, Word, Safari, or any other apps/ extensions are interfering with the touchpad while working in AI & PS, or either their preferences have been corrupted.

Would you mind closing apps running in the background one by one and checking which app is interfering? If it doesn't help, would you mind resetting Ai & PS preferences and letting us know how it goes?

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible that Ai & PS are interfering with each other?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is not happening on my end. You might check and confirm if this is happening at your end. I will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines