• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

placing pdf's

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just upgraded to Mac Studio and 26.5, I am getting an error when trying to place pdf's, these same pdf's place ok in 26.4.1 on an imac.

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Performance , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the error?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

'An unkown error is dected. To help us investigate further on this Issue, share steps to reproduce and your file using File> Packages to ShareWithAI@adobe.com'

I have changes the setting as suggested but no difference, that fact these files workon my previous machine / software, points to a bug in software or mac studio OS?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you install Illustrator 26.4.1 on your new Mac and try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, did that already, same issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nick,

We are sorry for the trouble. Many users have reported this on our various channels. The product team is aware of this, but they are unable to replicate the issue in-house. Would you mind sharing the PDF with us? It would be really helpful for us.

Looking forward to the PDF.

Thanks & Regards,
Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anshul, thanks for your help with this, find link to the pdf I am having issues with.

https://we.tl/t-xdFDz372nQ

regards

Nick Clarke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 09, 2022 Sep 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the file @Nick25747974prvd. I am able to reproduce the issue on my end. I will check with the product team and get back to you. In the meantime, you may revert to an older version of Illustrator. 

I appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anshul,

Thanks for your reply, what version of Illustrator did you go back to to work on a MacStudio?

regards

Nick Clarke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Nick25747974prvd,

Sorry for the delayed response. The file is opening in Illustrator v25.4.8 at my end. I hope that helps!

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help, but I need to be able to use the latest versions of Illustrator. Is this issue being looked into further by Adobe?

thanks

Nick Clarke

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Nick25747974prvd,

We have tried improving Illustrator performance and PDF importing capabilities in v27.0. I am able to open the file with an error, but I don't see anything missing from the file. Would you mind checking & confirming the same?

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines