Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please!Needs Help!

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! 
I am actually so desperate at this point.

I have been using the latest version of CC, provided by the school. Everything was working okay until today, which all of sudden all of my CC applications, including AI, PS, ID all refused to work. They will simply enter a unresponding stage after 4s to 1 min or so. Sometimes the task manager does not even say it is not responding, but the application is for sure frozen and has to be force quit by tast manager.

The funny thing is my roommate has had this issue since a month ago and is still unable to find a fix. Please, anyone help us!

I have tried reinstall the entire Creative Cloud and the applications, used the CC cleaner tool. 

There was no windows update either. The only update I had was to update the GPU driver to the latest update by Nvidia.

Also I have good enough specs to run any application. (I have been using it everyday.)

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you contacted your account provider or Adobe support? This doesn't sound like a generic issue the forums can help with.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same issue with Illustrator and After Effetcs..

I can't find any way to contact Adobe support in France.. Any help?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Ensure you are logged in to your account and a chat window should open on this page. I'm afraid I don't know what differences your region might make (I am in the UK).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines