• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PLEASE, STOP TOOLS CHANGE AND UPDATES

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2022 Nov 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, ladies and gentlemen, developers for Adobe Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator, could you please stop at every bet to destroy or change what we have taken many years to learn: keyboard shortcuts, the way of using the tools... it's simply unbearable for us, daily and professional users of your solutions for prepress and graphic design. Each update, we go, sometimes long after fundamental changes to the tools. The Ctrl + T in Photoshop, which changes operation every 6 months, the keyboard shortcuts which disappear, the latest: the outline in Illustrator which takes into account the thickness of the outline in the format of the transformation... this modification made many mistakes, without us being able to realize it right away... it's a major change that is shaking up all our habits!! 2 of us are using your software non-stop here in France and we have the impression for 2 or 3 years that the developers at ADOBE have been inventing new ways of working, pushing their development without worrying, asking to control and verify how it worked before . It really seems that you want to disgust the pro like us so that we can compete with the competition that focuses on something other than updates that pollute our working day and the confidence we had in your company.

And why so many updates and so often? ? and push us to save everything in the cloud … in short, it is very annoying for users like us, please take note.

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Print and publish , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the latest: the outline in Illustrator which takes into account the thickness of the outline in the format of the transformation... this modification made many mistakes, without us being able to realize it right away...

By @amauryalbi

I don't know what you mean by this. Can you show screenshots?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here, in illustrator, you can see. it 's like in InDesign, and untill now it wasn't

SELECT.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are we supposed to see in the screenshot? What did you do to get that result and in which way does it not meet your expectation?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you referring to Preferences > General > Use Preview Bounds?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you don't want automatic updates, just turn them off in the Creative Cloud app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont' understand your answer. I pay for updates ...that you said is :  if I want keep my tools, my shortcuts, I find the version I like, and I never update ? ... So Why don't keep my CS version ? ... What for we paid ? .. I just talk about the features that move, go back and forward all the time ... Probably due to my french et strange point of view 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Please stop ... updates" - it's literally in your headline.

If that is not what you meant, then please show screenshots with examples of the issues you encounter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines