• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

plugin issue detected. To fix the issue you can try relaunching Illustrator in safe mode AI26.3 M1

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I'm working on developing a plugin for Adobe Illustrator. Previously, there were no problems or they were obvious and I solved them, but now I get the error "plugin issue detected. To fix the issue you can try relaunching Illustrator in safe mode 'plugin_name.aip'" every time I start Adobe Illustrator. What is interesting is that when I launch Adobe Illustrator through the terminal (show package contents->contens->macos->adobe illustrator), everything works without errors and the plugin is pulled up. The plugin is built on the latest SDK (July 19, 2022). Also, for verification, I installed a plug-in for Adobe Illustrator for M1 from the Internet, which is not related to mine in any way, then the error is the same.
Workground: MacOS M1, Adobe Illustrator 26.3
Can anyone help?
Thanks

TOPICS
Bug , SDK , Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2022 Oct 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you de-quarantine the plugin prior to launching Illustrator?

Check out this page's "Workaround for old plug-ins not created for macOS 10.15" sectionhttps://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-catalina.html#Pluginsnotfoundorcannotbeveri...

I know it's a page about Photoshop but this sounds like macOS is causing trouble...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2022 Oct 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately, de-quarantine the plugin did not help. 

Do you have any other ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines