• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Plugin Issue IllToQueueS4.aip

Explorer ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After a recent update I have been getting this error. I've done the steps in More Info and I am still getting it. Any tips?

2022_06_09_09_42_19_Window.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Third party plugins

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Hello @ericm10089679,

Sorry for the late response. I hope the problem is resolved by now. If not, kindly try removing and re-installing Illustrator using the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool. Steps are shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html.

Kindly update this thread if the issue persists.

Regards. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 09, 2022 Jun 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @ericm10089679,

Sorry to hear about this experience. Kindly try the steps shared in this article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/plugin-missing-issue.html) and share your observations with us.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the message in the More Info - I have tried these steps and it doesn't seem to work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More info... I don't have Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable (2012-2017) for starters. However I repaired every file, restarted and same error. I've also tried the "incase that doesn't work" and remove the preferences and I do not have the same file extension to remove them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @ericm10089679,

Sorry for the late response. I hope the problem is resolved by now. If not, kindly try removing and re-installing Illustrator using the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool. Steps are shared here: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html.

Kindly update this thread if the issue persists.

Regards. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had uninstalled Illustrator and Reinstalled it with the same issue, however I used the Creative Cloud Cleaning after your suggestion, uninstalled both Illustrator and Creative Cloud and reinstalled them, it works now.  Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines