• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PNG file broken because saving as with include linked file

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PNG file broken because saving as with include linked file. 

I don't know why it happen? I can only fix it by using PICTURE.psd file or resterize.

.psd file is easily to edit after, but it make file so big too!!! If I use PNG file, it will broke when i save > close program > open it again. So I have to relink all PNG file everytime when I open my work! And can't sent my work to other (with include linked PNG file)

Why i can't use PNG file in illustrator? please help me T___T

Screen Shot 2565-08-17 at 17.49.16.png

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Hi @NIM.wised,

Sorry for the trouble this issue has caused. I  am glad to inform you that this issue has been fixed in v26.4.1. However, the files which are corrupted will not get fixed. You have to first update to v26.4 or above and relink all the images in order to resolve the issue in the existing files. Let us know if the issue persists after updating.

Note: Current Illustrator version is v26.5. I will recommend updating to the latest.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Seems like this known problem. Have a look at Anshul's answer at the end:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/colors-turninig-into-yellow/td-p/12960444

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @NIM.wised,

Sorry for the trouble this issue has caused. I  am glad to inform you that this issue has been fixed in v26.4.1. However, the files which are corrupted will not get fixed. You have to first update to v26.4 or above and relink all the images in order to resolve the issue in the existing files. Let us know if the issue persists after updating.

Note: Current Illustrator version is v26.5. I will recommend updating to the latest.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines