Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Point d'ancrage et ligne directrice qui ne s'affichent plus

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je rencontre un sérieux problème depuis une journée alors que je travaillais à modifier mes formes vectoriels crée sur Illustrator, je me suis rendu compte qu'il est devenue impossible d'afficher les points d'ancgrage quand je clique sur une forme avec l'outil "Selection direct" et à cose de cela je ne peux plus manier mes lignes directrices et cela m'empêche d'avancer sur mon travail !

Je pense avoir fait une fausse manipulation avec la paume de ma main gauche, mais je ne sais pas comment retourner à la forme initiale de cet incident.

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Feature request , Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Frederico,

View>Show Edges.

You toggle between Show/Hide Edges with Ctrl/Cmd+H.

Edit: I believe you have encountered the effect of  a keyboard mishit for a nearby keystroke shortcut that seemingly failed to work, and your failing to realize that something else may have happened, then just trying again and getting it right and forgetting about it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you so much !

I can now work !

Thank you Jacob Bugge.
Image2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome, Frederico.

After posting, I added a likely explanation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines