• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

polar/rectangular grid dimensions inconsistent

Contributor ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, i'm using polar and rectangular grids to make patterns and logos etc, but just noticed, the dimensions of the grid are never exactly square, sometimes by just .001 of a px but still, can never get them to match, with proportions constrained, any help much appreciated

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're asking for a purley aesthetic reason (it's annoying) rather than a production reason, cos even a flea isn't going to notice .001 px mis-measure...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fair enough, but sometimes it's morre like 1px, i mean why does it happen? i enter the desired values and they just change . . 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which Illustrator version and what System?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines