• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Possible sponsorship for low-income individuals trying to learn!

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2022 Mar 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went through some extreme difficulties over the past couple of years. I was hit by a vehicle going 55 mph+ on a bicycle and ended up getting hospitalized, followed by my apartment getting evicted before I could make it there to get my stuff. I went from being one of the few selected students to attend one of the top 10 schools in the nation, "GSMST", and maintaining a college 4.0 core GPA in mathematics, to living under a bridge in a wheelchair during the quarantine.

I finally was able to get a laptop and have been working on innovated deployments of smart contracts for NFT projects and I was trying to get a sponsorship from Adobe to be able use their products, specifically "illustrator" and "freso", in exchange for something such as promoting their company's name on the NFT's description labeling "Powered by Adobe" or to be able to pay for the subscription after I launch my collection?

Thank you and God Bless

TOPICS
Draw and design , Feature request , Print and publish , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

your audience here are other fellow users, not Adobe.

you can get a Student version with your college email at 60% off.

https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/buy/students.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the reponse, I was directed here from a customer service representative.

I appreciate the offer... 60% off is still out of my budget.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was directed here from a customer service representative.

By @matjaf

great 😞

well, Adobe Staff comes around from time to time, they might see your post and advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

See this page:

https://www.adobe.com/corporate-responsibility/creativity/scholarship-programs.html

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, I pretty much applied for all them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines