• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PresPrespective plane

Contributor ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi everybody i want to attch my images in prespective through different mehtods like extrude and bevel map art and other option envelop distort make with top object , but envelop distort image de shape badly according to the shape , extrude and bevel map option is good but the issue i am facing is not the correct prespective of the image , or there is anyother way like in photoshop ..?  you can see in the image , any help guidence would be highly appreciated,

rehana36276218_0-1671107767503.png

thanks in advance

Prespective

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Feature request , Performance , Scripting , Sync and storage , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 15, 2022 Dec 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please show us the result with the envelope distort.

And also tell us how you did it.

Another option would be Effects > 3D > classic > Rotate

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in illustrator 24.0.2 there is no option effects > 3D > Classic > Rotate

and envelope disort with top option just stretch and fit the image according to the prepesctive shape... , 

you see in the above i shown the image fridge is properly center  with no strech , but  i am just facing direction issues here

so please help in making this design.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2022 Dec 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Effects > 3D&Material > 3D (classic) > Rotate - not there? Which version is it?

"and envelope disort with top option just stretch and fit the image according to the prepesctive shape."

I don't understand what you mean with that. Please show. Because that's a description of what should happen, no?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines