Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

pressure sensitivity not working in illustrator 26.5 on windows 10 with wacom

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Again, as many others keep complaining about, the pressure sensitivity is not working in illustrator 26.5 on windows 10 with wacom cintiq 22 tablet. Ive tried every possible solution on these forums to no avail. Including changing size from fixed to pressure, making sure enable wacom is checked, reinstalling wacom drivers, reinstalling adobe, disabling windows pen and ink setting and flicks. I don't know what else to do and frankly I'm very upset that this is a chronic issue. I've heard that using an older version of illustrator works but I don't know how to get an older version. This is ridiculous. Every other program works just fine! What is going on?! 

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 17, 2022 Oct 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the Creative Cloud app you can install an older version (but only the one directly before the current one).

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yeah so I tried installing older versions and it still doesn't work. Adobe seems so negligent. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines