• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printer Jaguar V-61 not working with Illustrator V23.1

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can someone tell me why my Jaguar is no longer printing when Illustrator is asking it to print.

We have tried using the printer with a different cutting software called Great Cut and it works perfectly.  When trying to cut using Illustrator, the printer request goes into the printer spool then dissappear and therefore does not print or give me an error message.

I have had 3 different IT guys look at the issue and they advise that the Windows 10 update had stuffed my settings.

Anyone else have this problem.  Please let me know.  Pretty desparate before i start looking to purchase a new printer.

HELLLPPP!!!

TOPICS
Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2021 Nov 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You might need a specific driver to run the printer with Illustrator.

Ask the manufacturer for a plugin or driver to use with Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They have sent this to me and it is still not working.  The Illustrator is still not talking to the printer to print.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines