• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing layers from Illustrator.

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a 5 layer iIllustrator file and want to print out all layers in one go. My layers all have 'print' selected. In my printer options I also have  'all layers' selected. However, I only can get one highlighted layer to print at a time. How is it done? Can it be done? Anyone help? Thanks.

TOPICS
Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gotta assume you have them all visible and unlocked? (Although I think even if it's locked but visible it will (should) print).

If you change the layer options in the print dialog to visible or visible & printable does the preview change?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you show us how the file is set up on the artboards and in the layers panel? And then how exactly do you print it and on which printer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines