• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Probela con AI

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Disculpa alguien me podria ayudar por favor, es que hace unas semanas tenia que pagar y mi tarjeta no servio hasta hoy pague y mis mesas de trabajo se descargan con una calidad horrible alguien me podria ayudar por favor

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be more specific as to what you are trying to download from where. This simply sounds like are downloading the PNG/ JPEG previews instead of the actual files, so you need to explain your procedures on how you stored them in the first place and how you're accessing them now.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2022 Nov 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Leonardo27097208khsd,

Sorry to hear about this experience and for the late response. I hope the problem is resolved by now. If not, kindly share some more information, like where the file is stored, what file format it is, and a screen recording of the problem, so we can investigate this further.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines