Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problème avec Adobe Illustrator - Ouverture fichier

New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Je me permets de poster ici car depuis quelques semaines je rencontre un soucis plutôt désagréable lors d'une utilisation professionnel d'Adobe Illustrator. Au taff, j'ai deux PC utilisant le même compte Adobe (On a une formule entreprise du coup). Sur mon PC, je ne rencontre strictement aucun problème, tout fonctionne du feu de Dieu. Cependant, sur l'ordinateur de ma collègue, c'est plus compliqué. Depuis quelques semaines, elle rencontre un soucis lorsqu'elle veut ouvrir un fichire via le panneau "Ouvrir". Effectivement, une fois sur deux, lorsqu'elle clique sur un fichier pour l'ouvrir, la fenêtre plante et un message d'Acrobat rapplique en expliquant "Erreur interne". Une fois que ça a finit de planter (après une dizaine de secondes) elle peut quitter le message et le fichier finit par s'ouvrir.
Cela concerne n'importe quel type de fichier, que ce soit un fichier bitmap ou vectoriel.

capture-d-ecran.png

Nous avons tenté une désinstallation/réinstallation d'Illustrator et d'Acrobat (aussi bien Reader que DC) mais rien y fait. Une idée de ce que cela pourrait être car ça devient quelque peu handicapant à long terme ?

D'avance, merci.
Bien à vous.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without any system info and details what version of AI you are using we can't really tell you much. You need to be more specific and precise.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I didn't know you needed this.
My colleague use Adobe Illustrator CC 26.5 on this computer :

• Windows 10 Pro 64 bits

• Intel i5-9400 @2.9Ghz

• 8go RAM

• Intel UHD Graphics 630

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

8 GB of RAM is just the bare minimum. But for a 400 KB file it should still work. What's in the file? Is the file on a network?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think it comes from the fil itself because no matter what file she wants to open (local or on the network) the software freeze as decribed above half the time.

She clicks on any file, a jpg, a png, an svg, an eps, a pdf, half the time the open window stops responding and the Acrobat message appears. We can leave the message and the file opens but the freeze is frankly annoying.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 13, 2022 Sep 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried putting more RAM into the computer?

As I said: 8 GB is the bare minimum.

https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/system-requirements.html (if you don't believe me)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can believe you, but why is this happening now? I haven't performance problems with other Adobe CC software (Photoshop, inDesign, ...) We have been using this computer for over three years without ever having this problem.
Now if a recent update causes this kind of problem if you don’t have a lot of RAM then okay ... 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 19, 2022 Sep 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Christophe25979618kuwr,

We are sorry to hear about the trouble your colleague is facing. Would you mind checking if moving the files to the Desktop folder helps in opening the file?

If that doesn't help, you may try resetting Illustrator preferences manually or creating a new admin user account & try opening the file.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines