• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problème zoom souris Illustrator v27.3

Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

depuis aujourdhui et la mise à jour, il y a un probleme avec le zoom de la souris, il est tres tres rapide (jai verifié sur photoshop il n'y a pas ce probleme)

quelqu'un a-t-il également ce souci ?

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Hello @julien.cdf,

I am writing to provide an update on the issue with zoom not working correctly in Illustrator.

We highly recommend updating to the latest version of Illustrator (v27.3.1), as we have released an update that aims to address this problem. If you still experience issues with the mouse wheel or Magic Mouse zoom after updating, please feel free to reach out to me directly for further assistance.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some people have reported trouble with mouse zoom. I have tried it and couldn't find anything worrying.

Can you please tell us which system and mouse it is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @julien.cdf,

We understand your frustration and apologize for the inconvenience caused by the broken mouse wheel zoom in Illustrator v27.3.

We are able to replicate the issue in-house and have logged a bug with our product team. We're currently working on a fix and will keep you updated on the progress.

In the meantime, would you mind upvoting the UserVoice (https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/46335589-mouse-...) to help us prioritize the issue and stay tuned for updates?

As a temporary solution, you may roll back to the previous version (v27.2), where the mouse wheel zoom works fine.

We appreciate your patience and understanding while we work to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 02, 2023 Mar 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @julien.cdf,

I am writing to provide an update on the issue with zoom not working correctly in Illustrator.

We highly recommend updating to the latest version of Illustrator (v27.3.1), as we have released an update that aims to address this problem. If you still experience issues with the mouse wheel or Magic Mouse zoom after updating, please feel free to reach out to me directly for further assistance.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Anshul Saini,

I just downloaded the last version, v27.3.1 and the problem seems to be solved.

THX !

Julien

J’aime

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines