• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem/bug with make with envelope mesh tool

Participant ,
Jan 15, 2022 Jan 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If I make a rectangle and do a envelope mesh 12 columns. When I try to move the middle anchors directly up or down, why does the mesh move slightly on the right side and not the left

Surely as the mesh is symmetrical, the move of the points should be even on both sides. 

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What happens if you go to View menu > View using CPU?

Peter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already tried this and it's exactly the same.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't replicate the problem (with or without CPU), are you holding down shift when moving the mesh? Are you on the current CC, what OS, etc.?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same wether I hold shift or not. It varies also depending on the size of the rectangle.

Latest os x and cc, macbook pro. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 16, 2022 Jan 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm, truthfully I am stumped. I can't understand, especially if you are getting differnt results with different rectangle sizes. So it isn't just the one rectangle that you are having problems with. Does this happen with other shapes as well, like an ellipse for example?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines