• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem visualizing/importing CGI

Community Beginner ,
Dec 03, 2021 Dec 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having this weird issue from a long time ago, and I'm not sure what causes it. I work time by time with renderists and 3D artists for ad projects, and I tend to use some images generated in C4D, 3D MAX and Maya. But no matter what program, model or file size I get, everytime I try to import my PNG on my artboard it looks with a "glitchy" texture, and the only way to sort it out is by opening my file on Ps and save it as a PSD, then importing back to Illustrator (which is way more larger in size than a PNG). I've tried asking my coworkers to export their files with different settings, but it always look the same once I open them on Illustrator. Any ideas?

I attach the view of the PNG files as a normal preview, and then, the way they look once I import them on my Ai file. This is my info:

Illustrator version 25.4.1 

macOS Mojave version 10.14.6 (18G95)

iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, 2017)

3.4 GHz Intel Core i5

24 GB 2400 MHz DDR4

Graphics Radeon Pro 570 4 GB

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Probably they are 16 bit images.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines