• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with custom brush

New Here ,
Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• Hey guys, i have a problem with my custom brushes. they can't cover up the whole object when i use them as a stroke. I'll send the picture.
    Is there any way to solve this?

Stroke.jpg

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 24, 2022 Jan 24, 2022

Yes, make sure when you create the brush, that the art aligns from one end to the other. In my screenshot you can see the brush going around and it doesnt meet at the ends. I dragged the original brush art from the Brushes panel to the artboard (on right) to show that the way it was created, one end is thick, the other is thin and tapered. it's also a little crooked. The stroke should go from one end of the box to the other and meet in the same place with the same thickness.

Use a horizontal g

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, make sure when you create the brush, that the art aligns from one end to the other. In my screenshot you can see the brush going around and it doesnt meet at the ends. I dragged the original brush art from the Brushes panel to the artboard (on right) to show that the way it was created, one end is thick, the other is thin and tapered. it's also a little crooked. The stroke should go from one end of the box to the other and meet in the same place with the same thickness.

Use a horizontal guide and create the brushstroke so it's head and tail are on the same level, before creating the brush in the panel. Hope that helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Looks like the brush is designed not to close. Hoe did you make the brush?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines