Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning everyone...

Two months ago, I have buy MacBook Pro 14" with:

Chip Apple M1 Max con CPU 10-core, GPU 32-core, Neural Engine 16-core

- Memory RAM 64GB

This is a TOP powerful!

When I have install alls app of Adobe, I see that is very speed Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, Premiere, After Effects but only Illustrator I am not really satisfied because, when I have open (the first thing that goes very fast is just opening app), I have download a file EPS from ISTOCKPHOTO, I have open, there are milions of tracks, if I move anything and even when I click a path it is very very slow and it takes a while to load.

How can this happen and how is it possible?

If the MacBook Pro is configured at the top that is one of the most powerful and fastest.

See this video, is very slow when I move anything

I'm starting to dislike this!

Because I purposely took everything powerful and everything must be fast .... in your opinion, what can it be and how can it be solved?

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a complex file.

And without actually having that file, it will be difficult to tell you what's going on. You are not allowed to share the file, so I would suggest you contact Customer Care so they can have a look inside your system: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @cristianoz19838547 ,

Sorry to hear about the problem. I would agree with Monika. However, I would still request you to share a few more details like:

• The exact version of Illustrator and macOS
  • Are there any other apps running in the background?
  • Where is the file located (Internal/External/Network Drive)?

Will it be possible for you to share the file by uploading it to Creative Cloud/DropBox/Google Drive/OneDrive or a similar service? If yes, please share the download link privately via DM and we will check it on our end.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines