• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problem with the suspension of the Adobe Illustrator program

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a problem with the suspension of the Adobe Illustrator program that does not work with me and it was working fine, but suddenly it no longer works on my device and I subscribed with Creative Cloud and it also did not work for me, what is the solution!!!
I only get a black screen

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

H,

I believe this is one for our Adobe staff friends, but I believe it may have to do with the applications/installation rather than the subscription.

Therefore I have tried to alert an Adobe friend.

You can also try to ask over here,

https://community.adobe.com/t5/download-install/ct-p/ct-download-and-install

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try deleting the prefs file.

C:\Users\YOU\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator 26 Settings\en_US\x64\Adobe Illustrator Prefs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 27, 2022 Jun 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @HHanan2501298935p3,

Sorry to hear about this experience. As suggested by Met1, try resetting Illustrator's preferences by following the steps shared in this article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/troubleshoot-preference-issues.html) and sharing your observations.
Disclaimer: Please note that resetting preferences will remove all custom settings, and Illustrator will launch with the defaults. You may take a backup of these settings from the location mentioned in the article.

Additionally, try removing and reinstalling Illustrator using the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool as suggested by Jacob and check if it helps: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,
Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines