Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Problema al cerrar adobe ilustrador, se demora y luego me sale ADOBE ILUSTRATOR 2022 NO RESPONDE.

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No se porque que se da el problema, solo me pasa al cerrar el programa, alguna soluciòn que me puedan brindar porfavor.ty.png

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which system is it?

Did you already reset the preferences (this will destroy all your settings)

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2021 Nov 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry about the trouble. I would like to know if the steps suggested above by @sishamIAGD & @Monika Gause worked for you? If not, I would request you to share a few more details like:

• OS and the exact version of Illustrator
  • Are there any recent changes made to your system? For example, any antivirus, system updates, plugins, or web extensions installed recently.

Also, you may try running the app in the Hidden Admin account (Windows) and see if you are able to close Illustrator without this error.

We'll be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem, and none of these solutios worked for me

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @johnatanmoran & @henry5EA5,

Sorry about the trouble. I would request you both to try our latest Prerelease build, v26.0.2, in which we have tried to address this issue.

Please follow the instructions below to get this:
1. If you are not already part of the Illustrator Prerelease program, then please click this link to join the prerelease – https://www.adobeprerelease.com/beta/85A6F544-2705-49BD-8314-DD549C6A1713
2. Accept Prerelease Agreement
3. Go to Creative Cloud Desktop and look for Prerelease in the Apps section.
4. Install/Update to Illustrator Prerelease 26.0.2 from Creative Cloud Desktop Pre-Release Tab (This will not replace the existing installation of Release build of Illustrator)

Please let us know whether this issue is fixed for you in this prerelease build or not.

This build also contains fixes for stability, security, and some other reported issues.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines