• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problema con illustrator consume mucho espacio de disco

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Al usar illustrator me consume mucho espacio del disco no importa que tanto tenga libre el disco se queda en 0, por poner de ejemplo tenía 665gb libre y todo eso estaba en los temporales de adobe.

hay alguna manera de que eso no suceda? O se puede restringir ese gasto de memoria?

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 08, 2023 Mar 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does restarting your machine help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes, but when I use the program this problem happens, only with open the program with the design, files larger than 100mg are generated in temporary files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure what you are seeing, you talk about 665 gb free and 100 mg temp files.

If your 665 gb is filling up during the use of Illustrator, I would contact Adobe support, the can have a look into your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 13, 2023 Mar 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Cris286257529krs,

We understand encountering technical issues can be frustrating. We are here to help and would suggest trying to run Illustrator under a different administrator account (https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/create-a-local-user-or-administrator-account-in-windows-...) and checking if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines