• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problema para abrir archivo .ai Illustrator

New Here ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, hace unos meses hice unos trabajos de clase con Illustrator y todo me iba bien hasta que tuve que cambiar de lugar los archivos del USB al Drive por falta de espacio (y asƭ poder usarlos tambiƩn en distintos dispositivos) y al querer abrirlos ahora, me salta este error:

Yoonnie_0-1683803217235.png

Me ocurre esto con bastantes archivos que tengo, pero no con todos.

BusquĆ© cĆ³mo arreglar archivos daƱados e hice todo lo que ponĆ­a en esta pĆ”gina:

https://helpx.adobe.com/es/illustrator/kb/enable-content-recovery-mode-illustrator.html

Pero sigue sin dejarme abrirlo, Āæhay alguna otra forma de arreglarlo? Necesito recuperar esos trabajos.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,
May 11, 2023 May 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe they got corrupted when incompletely copied to your USB?

A single USB copy of your files is NOT a backup...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that in the USB they worked, since I needed to use them in school and home, but I run out of space in the USB and I transfered the files to Drive. The files uploaded fine but then some stopped working (I have other .ai files that I also transferred to the Drive from the USB and they work perfectly)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2023 May 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Drive = Google Drive?

What if you first download them to a non-synchronized folder on your computer and then use them?

Besides:

What kind of USB drive is that? a thumb stick?

Do yourself a favour and get an external harddisk. They might seem expensive, but they are still a lot cheaper than having to rebuild yoiur artwork.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2023 May 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Yoonnie,

Sorry for the delayed response. As suggested by Monika, Illustrator supports working across networks, removable media, and cloud-synced folders (Google Drive / Dropbox / OneDrive, etc.) and is vigorously tested across multiple configurations. However, not all configurations, including different software, hardware, settings, and access rights, have been tested. Therefore, your configuration can cause errors, crashes, or unexpected behavior. You may learn more about this here: (https://helpx.adobe.com/in/illustrator/kb/illustrator-support-networks-removable-media.html).

To avoid such problems, we recommend working on your files from a local directory, like the Desktop, and manually copying them to the removable media, network drive, or the cloud-synced folder.

Also, kindly share the file here (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/share-your-files-in-6-simple-steps/td-p/12967...) so that we can check it on our end. Although we cannot guarantee a successful recovery, we will try our best to do so.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines