• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

probleme avec export ai > pdf

New Here ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mon imprimeur me dite que le texte n'est pas live/editable sur fcihier. J'ai fais plusieur vérification et je ne trouve pas ou est le probleme.

Merci pour votre aide,

Franck

TOPICS
How-to , Import and export , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 06, 2024 May 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @franckd70117059,

In my experience, printers prefer outlined, not editable text. If they prefer editable text, you may need to send the font. Is your printer able to provide you with further insight into what they need corrected?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2024 May 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Tina,
Thank you for your answer. This is what they sent me.
Do you have any idea of ​​the problem other than the font?
Thanks, Frank

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @franckd70117059,

I don't see an issue other than fonts aren't working. It's either your fonts...or their fonts... that aren't coming through properly. Are all of the "question mark boxes" in an email from the printer? Or is the printer saying those question marks are what they're seeing from you?

The text in the green box looks like body copy for the packaging. Whether they're needing something changed, I can't tell due to the font issues on the right.

As long as you've outlined your fonts, you shouldn't have an issue. I'd definitely get in touch with the printer for clarification from them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your fonts are embedded in the PDF. If the only thing the printer needs to do is print, that should work.

If they need to edit the text, they need the fonts. Do they need to change text?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do they use Acrobat for printing?

Or do they open your files in some third party app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines