Copy link to clipboard
I have done the following:
1. Created Text and converted to outlines and made a compound path of text
2. Created a linear blend and expanded it to single lines and expanded again to create rectangles of lines
3. Sent the expanded blend to back
4. Shift-clicked the text path
5. Clicked the Intersect tool in the pathfinder palette
6. Get message stating no results.
I'm trying to do this tutorial on creating vintage text: https://blog.spoongraphics.co.uk/videos/video-tutorial-vintage-text-effect-in-adobe-illustrator
I have used the pathfinder tools before, but have not experienced this issue before.
Any help would be great.
Did you skip the step of making the expanded lines into a compound path too?
As far as I know, I did. I will try again in case I missed that step.