• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Probs with XY coordinates

New Here ,
Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I draw a 200 x 200 circle centered at 600 x 300. I draw a vertical line from top to bottom in the center 

of the circle. The line has coordinates 700 x 300?????

I draw a horiz line from from left to right in the center of the circle. The line has coordinates 600 x 400???

Why off by 100?

I had this problem yesterday (out of the blue ... this just started happening yesterday). So today I 

uninstalled CC, rebooted and reinstalled CC. Same issue.  

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

arctexan,

It sounds as if you have the top left Reference Point ticked in the Transform panel.

Edit: I just opened your first Preview, and it even looks that way (end of silly joke).

The issue is that you are looking at the corner of the Bounding Box, so the X and Y are outside the circle, corresponding to the very top and left (Anchor Points).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide , Jul 03, 2022 Jul 03, 2022

femkeblanco_0-1656873766255.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

arctexan,

It sounds as if you have the top left Reference Point ticked in the Transform panel.

Edit: I just opened your first Preview, and it even looks that way (end of silly joke).

The issue is that you are looking at the corner of the Bounding Box, so the X and Y are outside the circle, corresponding to the very top and left (Anchor Points).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

femkeblanco_0-1656873766255.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines