• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Project link to create face caricature with text for tee shirt badge.

Participant ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am fairly new to photoshop and Illustrator for this and wonder if anyone can point me to a tutorial / guide on how to achieve this task.

I have a friend who wants his face made into a caricature in the middle of a circular badge - 3 inch diameter - with text around the edge . It will be ironed on as a transfer (I know how to mirror image OK)

I have the photo ready but do not know where to start.

Any advice pointers would be immensely appreciated and I apologise if this is not the correct place to ask such a question, alas I have to start somewhere.

Thanks in advance

Terry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since I don't know your level of experience at all, you could start by making a caricature of your friends' face in Photoshop (there are a few tutorials that I will link below). Once the face is more caricaturized, bring it into Illustrator and use whatever drawing tools you are most familiar with to draw in those features that have now been exaggerated.

https://design.tutsplus.com/tutorials/how-to-create-a-photo-caricature-in-adobe-photoshop--cms-22866

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxE7EeZ5yCQ

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Of course, hope it was helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines