• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quality Control

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there someone in charge of quality control on your products. I am getting tired of the amount of bugs on your products and website, I am doing most of your bug repoirting and I do not get paid for this and I still have to pay for a faulty product. 

I or want a refund on my subscription or someone pay me for the work that I have to do regarding the wuality of your products. I do not have the time to sit and have hour long discussions with your contact team to try sort things out. I am getting to a point where i have to download other products in order to do my work. I am paying you for a service and i am ending up using other products from other vendors to do my work because your products has so much bugs in it. 

FIX your PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand you, but I want to give a more accurate orientation for this message. For these complaints, I suggest you rewrite your message via the link below.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/bd-p/account-payment-and-plan?page=1&sort=latest...

Graphic Designer Educator / PrePress Consultant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 04, 2021 May 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. In addition to the suggestion given by @ceyhun_akgun, I'd request you to reach out to Adobe Support team(https://helpx.adobe.com/support.html). Team here will be able to assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Feb 11, 2023 Feb 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a valid complaint.  To avoid ranting for an hour, I'll just simply point to the transition from adobe 2022 to 2023. All of your products are extremely slow now. It's not just me... we all know. Google "adobe 2023 slow" and just see how much ux research you are ignoring.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 12, 2023 Feb 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a public forum. 95% of people here are not staff, but trying to solve specific issues.

You didn't tell us your hardware setup. Does it match the requirements?

Which system and Illustrator version are you using?

You can try and reset the preferences. Find an update for your graphic card driver. And also contact support so that they can login to your system to check it out. https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines