Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Quickly export library files to svg

New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys!

I recently joined a start up company and one of my first mission is to step up a brand kit. Since my coworkers do not use Adobe Suite, I would like to be able to quickly export all elements contained in the library I created to upload them in a different platform. I would like svg files for each element since they will be used individually.

Is there any way for me to do that or do I have to export each one of them individually ? (which would suck cause I already have over 100 different elements...)

Thanks in advance 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

If the elements are in a CC Library, you could make an artboard for each of them in an Illustrator document, and use File > Export for Screens, and set the format to SVG.

You could put them all onto one artboard from your library and Alt (PC)/Option (macOS) drag each combined design to the Asset Export panel (if there is more than one element that you want to export with other elements, but they aren't grouped). If they are grouped into separate groups on one artboard, then you can drag them a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 17, 2021 Apr 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the elements are in a CC Library, you could make an artboard for each of them in an Illustrator document, and use File > Export for Screens, and set the format to SVG.

You could put them all onto one artboard from your library and Alt (PC)/Option (macOS) drag each combined design to the Asset Export panel (if there is more than one element that you want to export with other elements, but they aren't grouped). If they are grouped into separate groups on one artboard, then you can drag them all to the Asset Export panel. Set the format to SVG and click Export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, this was perfect!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I marked Myra's reply as correct, (as I believe you would have wanted that, might be the same person and there is no better answer.)  to save time for others on the forum looking to read posts that still need help. 

There is an export command from the library flyout, but that exports to a .cclibs file format. Would be nice if in the future that could export to .svg or .ai files for each library item that is a graphic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines