• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Clipping mask option" goes left when I click, How can I fix it?

Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello friends of this community, I have a problem with my Adobe Illustrator CC 2021 (version 25.3.1) program, currently I updated my operating system to MacOS Monterey 12.1, when I opened my Adobe Illustrator and opened my project, at the time of clicking right on my trackpad, the "Clipping Mask" option box moves to the left instead of appearing in the center. Anyone knows how can I Solve it? ;(

I attach video that I uploaded on my youtube channel: https://youtu.be/bFnNrT6OvWI

An Screenshot: Problm.jpg

I hope you can help me to solve this. Thanks! 

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Hi,

thank you for providing us with all this information. In this thread (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/the-menu-right-click-in-illustrator-is-misplaced-and-pops-up-outside-the-window/td-p/12126897) they say that the problem has been solved with version 26 of Adobe Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

it is an issue that has been reported to us several times. Have you tried Have you tried resetting Adobe Illustrator preferences?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to reset the Preferences and the problem is still appear me yet...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thank you for your answer. Have you also tried to do a new installation of Adobe Illustrator?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,
Yes, I've tried to do a fresh install of Adobe Illustrator and have tried several times.

Does it have to do with the new version of mac OS Monterey? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By the way, I have a Macbook Pro mid. 2015 13 inch. Here is an screenshot. (Sorry if it's in Spanish) lolScreenshot 2022-02-11 a la(s) 2.47.45.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

thank you for providing us with all this information. In this thread (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/the-menu-right-click-in-illustrator-is-mispla...) they say that the problem has been solved with version 26 of Adobe Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Thank you so much! Finally I uploaded to the version 26.0.3 and now the contextual menu works fine when I click the right button of my trackpad! (It would be good that the developers check the other versions about this problem and how to fix it about of Illustrator if they are affected by the fact that it is not compatible with the mac OS Monterey operating system)

Here are some screenshot working with the version 26.0.3:  Captura de Pantalla 2022-02-14 a la(s) 22.53.43.png

Captura de Pantalla 2022-02-14 a la(s) 22.53.37.png

Thanks to everybody to help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines