Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"error loading plugins recolor.aip"

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator v.25.4.1 2021 macOS Mojave v.10.14.6

• Have tried to uninstall and reinstall several times, deleting preferences without success. This is a recent event for my 2017 MacBook Pro and the Illustrator application is not opening the appropriate files when trying to open directly with recently created files.

• On machine reboot these files are in the trash?:
AIRobin Adobe Illustrator 2021 (A Document Being Saved By Illustrator) (A Document Being Saved By Illustrator 7) (A Document Being Saved By Illustrator 6) (A Document Being Saved By Illustrator 5) (A Document Being Saved By Illustrator 4) (A Document Being Saved By Illustrator 3) (A Document Being Saved By Illustrator 2)

• other plugins which seem to work are in application folder › contents folder â€º required folder â€º plug-ins folder 

• So far unable to use any of the fixes published here in the community. Perhaps someone can suggest what the problem is? Thank you

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Hi Noel,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please try using Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to remove the existing installation of the app & reinstall once done.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you run the Cleaner tool after uninstalling?

Also: is antivirus turned off while installing?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for replying to my call for assistance Monika.

You can see from another post of mine that the problem was solved by the Cleaner tool as you suggested.

Your comment about antivirus did not apply since I have learned to trust Apple's system software generally.

Thanks Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Noel,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please try using Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to remove the existing installation of the app & reinstall once done.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Many thanks for your assistance in guidance for this problem Ashutosh.

Worked like a charm after using Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool and reinstalling Illustrator v.25.4.1 2021.

After reading instructions on <https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html> I managed to accidentally 'clean' all of my other Adobe applications but one-by-one they are installing satisfactorily!

Just need to recreate links in Bridge is the only task left.

You have saved me much angst and I thank and recommend your advice which contained the links for fixes.

Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines