Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Use Artboards" option in SDK

Explorer ,
Jul 04, 2022 Jul 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Can someone tell me if the "Use Artboards" checkbox option which is used when exporting/saving is supported in the SDK/Suites? If so, where can I find it?

Regards,

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

I never found the answer to how to access the "Use Artboards" option from the SDK for a C++ plugin. But I did find a solution to what was the actual problem for me. Which was getting my final image to be exported to the dimensions of the artboard and not the artwork.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

options.saveMultipleArtboards = true;

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@GerssonDelgado ... My very bad. I see that I should have been a lot more specific. I'm actually working on a plugin in C++, so the SDK I'm referring to is not for javaScript (.jsx).

To be clear, the reason that I was looking for that option is because my exporting to images is a bit off. I have artboards that contain the artwork as an example created 150 x 150 (w x h). The artwork is padded 2px all around and works out to a scale of 148 x 148. When I export the image, I was expecting that it used the artboard's w x h, however, it is exported at the artwork's wx h. So I was thinking that using the "Use Artboards" option would help me.

Regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2022 Jul 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I never found the answer to how to access the "Use Artboards" option from the SDK for a C++ plugin. But I did find a solution to what was the actual problem for me. Which was getting my final image to be exported to the dimensions of the artboard and not the artwork.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines