Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"We can't verify your subscription status" in Mac Monterey 12.2

Community Beginner ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have been using my university's email and "Enterprise" licence to access all the apps withing the creative cloud. Hovewer, recently (28/01/2022) I've got the "We can't verify your subscription status" error and tried all other "work arounds" that I came across in this forum. Tried signing-out and signing back it from everywhere, deleting and reinstalling all files from Adobe, deleted accounts from the "Keychain Acess". Nothing helped so far. So, I decided to sign-in to Adobe with my personal email and purchase a new subscription. After I paid and connected my new account to the creative cloud desktop app, adobe and adobe account sites, I downloaded adobe illustrator just to see if I fixed the problem by getting a new Adobe ID and subscription. No.. I didn't.. Please help!

TOPICS
Performance , SDK , Sync and storage

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Thanks for trying the steps, @Juls Al. I would suggest you check from a new user account (https://support.apple.com/en-tj/guide/mac-help/mtusr001/mac) and, if possible different device. If you are still getting this message, then let me know.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a student edition managed by the University - you need to contact that Administrator for help with your access.

The error you are receiving is normally caused by either no internet connection or security software running that is preventing connection.

Try connecting directly to your router and signing in there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for a quick reply. I have been in contact with my university's IT administration and they said that all educational licences have been cancelled for students and suggested me to get a personal one. So I did but it didn't solve this problem. Also, I have tried multiple networks from mobile 4D to university's 300+mb/s wifi and yet again, nothing has changed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. As @kevin stohlmeyer suggested, you may contact your Administrator, or you may try the steps suggested on these following helpx articles:

1. https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/unable-to-reach-adobe-servers.html
  2.  https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/common-network-connectivity-issues.html
  3.  https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/cant-verify-your-subscription-status.html
  4.  https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/cannot-verify-subscription-offline-mode.html

Let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Anshul Saini for your reply.

I had a look through the articles you've shared and can ensure that by now I have tried all solutions covered. I even got in touch with adobe's support team and a guy was remotely controlling my computer for two hours trying to fix this. After a complete refresh of the system and Illustrator installed via .dmg file rather than the creative cloud, it is still showing me the same error. However, I remain positive and open to any further suggestions. I appreciate your support.

Sincerely

Julius Aleksa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you contact your University administrator? It could be an account issue on their end.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I have mentioned in my initiall post, I stopped using my universitiy's email/account after I visited our IT support on campus and was informed that student licences been cancelled. Now, I have purchased a new subscription plan on a completely different email/account and it is still not working.

P.S. Before setting up a new personal account, I have disconnected my Macbook from "Devices" tab in my university's "Adobe Account".

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Juls, sorry for the confusion. Your original post did not give such detail.

Have you tried going to a different location, using a different network connection?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kevin,

Yes I have tried different networks and locations. 

Is there anything else I could try?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for trying the steps, @Juls Al. I would suggest you check from a new user account (https://support.apple.com/en-tj/guide/mac-help/mtusr001/mac) and, if possible different device. If you are still getting this message, then let me know.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anshul Saini, Thank you so much. Just creating a new user and launching illustrator from there fixed the issue.

I appreciate your support here! Hope you''ll have a great day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear that. I hope you have a great too. Please feel free to reach out if you run into any other questions or issues in the future. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines