• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"We can’t verify your subscription status" while logging into Adobe apps

New Here ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't log in to ANY of my CC apps.  Started this morning?  Is this system wide?  Keeps saying "We can't verify your subscription status."  It is paid and uptodate.....at least that is what my credit card company says.  Been waiting on the phone for over 2 1/2 hours for someone to talk to.  Going through their "Troubleshotting" guide which doesn't seem to help?  Does anyone know any solution?  I am losing valuable time here and I really don't think Adobe could care less.

{Renamed by MOD}

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Hi there,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Our Adobe online services are temporarily experiencing degraded performance. We're working to get this resolved ASAP. Please stay tuned for updates (https://status.adobe.com/), and thanks in advance for your patience.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Apologies for the inconvenience. Our Adobe online services are temporarily experiencing degraded performance. We're working to get this resolved ASAP. Please stay tuned for updates (https://status.adobe.com/), and thanks in advance for your patience.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just got the same message today. I have been trying to open a document I need to complete a proposal for approval to no avail. Any help will be very much appreciated,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines