• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Receiving error 1394689636 Ai fixed math suite version 3

New Here ,
Aug 22, 2018 Aug 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having issues with illustrator version 22, and Graphtec 8600 plotter just over the last couple of days with i assume  newest upgrade and build. While loading Illustrator  i am receiving error Error: 1394689636, suite: AI Fixed Math Suite, version: 4!

We have uninstalled and reinstalled the Illustrator software with no luck at all. Currently receiving errors on a list of all these plugins and the best i can deduct with research is that illustrator has recently upgraded and the Sdk files that come packaged with it are newer than the plugins currently are.  Is that correct? And what should i do to correct this problem? we are a large company and need this plotter running so a quick solution would be awesome if possible

receiving errors on  loadup of

cutplot10

cutplot8

cutplotcc

cutplotcc

cutplotcc2014

cutplotcs

cutplotcs4

cuplotcs5

cutplotcs6

cutplotcs6

cutplotcs6

regmarkscc

regmarkscc2014

regmarkscs4

regmarkscs5

regmakrscs6

regmarkscs6

regmarksloader

regmarksv10

Hope that helps you diagnose it. please get back to us as soon as possible please.

Thank you

Eric

Information Services

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Hey Eric and others- hope you managed to solve the problem (it's 3 years on since the OP I realise..)
Working with a Graphtec machine, I have encountered (and fixed) this same problem with my client's Illustrator software- the problem is with the Cutting Master software, not Adobe- I will assume it is the same software for you- @vicf28694850 

Here's how to fix it-
1. Navigate to your plug-ins folder (e.g- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator [Version]\Plug-ins\"
2. Open the folder named "CutPlot

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 24, 2018 Aug 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did it work before you installed the Graphtec plotter?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2018 Aug 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it did

On Mon, Aug 27, 2018, 2:20 PM srishtib8795206 <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 07, 2021 Jan 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had trouble updating to the latest version and had to uninstall and run a fresh installation. 
I'm now receiving the same error. 

I have a Roland GX24 cutter and a HP branded 64" Summa cutter.

All of my cutting programs are working fine.

Ai just refuses to start.

Seeing that this post is 18 months old with no successful reply, I don't hold much hope of a fix. 

Having said that,  any help/solution would be appreciated. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issues with newly installed Cutting Master Plug-in and CC2021. 

I am completely down now with regard to production. Is there anyone else to contact or consult regarding a fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You say "Ai just refuses to start", do you mean the entire app, or just when you try to plot?

Did you reinstall Roland and/or HP plug-ins?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2021 Oct 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Eric and others- hope you managed to solve the problem (it's 3 years on since the OP I realise..)
Working with a Graphtec machine, I have encountered (and fixed) this same problem with my client's Illustrator software- the problem is with the Cutting Master software, not Adobe- I will assume it is the same software for you- @vicf28694850 

Here's how to fix it-
1. Navigate to your plug-ins folder (e.g- C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator [Version]\Plug-ins\"
2. Open the folder named "CutPlot2378"
3. Right click on the file named "CutPlot"*.ait and go to Properties...

4. In the "Target" field, go to the end of the link and replace the filename "CutPlot*.aip"
with this-

"SAAICutPlot2020.aip"
...The full field should now look something like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Graphtec\Cutting Master 4\Program(x64)\SAAICutPlot2020.aip" (The rest of the link might look different depending on your PC or Cutter, that's fine, it's just the last part that matters)
5. Press "OK"
6. Now for the next file named "RegMarks"*.ait, right click and go to Properties...
7. 4. In the "Target" field, go to the end of the link and replace the filename "RegMarks*.aip"
with this-
"SAAIRegMark2020.aip"

...The full field should now read something like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Graphtec\Cutting Master 4\Program(x64)\SAAIRegMark2020.aip"
8. Press OK.

Now you should be able to start Adobe Illustrator and your Cutting Master software should be working, please reply if not, I may be able to help.

Many thanks
Jim

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2021 Oct 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a mac and this is not working for me.  I too need to use cutting master 4.  Can you please tell me how I can make these reg changes with a mac?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2021 Oct 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I'm not familiar enough with Mac OS to give you a clear walkthrough. Did you manage to follow all the steps to the end? If not, could you give more details as to where you got stuck?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

THANK YOU !!!!!! And I DO mean all caps!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2023 May 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks!! It really works!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines